Speculation and Vacancy Tax

The BC government has launched Speculation and Vacancy Tax in the province. Residential properties owners are required to complete an annual declaration.

Owners will receive a mail in February from the government regarding the Speculation and Vacancy Tax and they're required to complete the declaration by March 31st.

For details, please click the links below:


Who are exempted for paying Speculation and Vacancy Tax?